Why our dental team uses composite dental fillings
Dr. Brian Gradinger is a cosmetic and family dental professional with a beautiful office located in Valencia, California. He uses the absolute best materials and treatment techniques to ensure oral health advantages and a natural appearance. Tooth decay, chipped tooth repair, and broken teeth may benefit from materials such as composite resin, which can look just like natural tooth enamel. It is the most popular material used to restore the smile after cavities have developed. It continues to be the most desirable option for all patients who visit our practice.
Why does our dental team use composite resin fillings?
There are many reasons why our dental team uses composite resin fillings.
- Appearance. First, they are much more aesthetically pleasing than metal fillings. They can be matched to the exact color of your natural teeth, so they are virtually indistinguishable.
- Durability. Second, they are much stronger and more durable than metal fillings. They will not chip or crack as metal fillings can, and they will last for many years with proper care.
- Safety. Third, they are much safer for your health. Composite resin fillings do not contain mercury as metal fillings do, so they are less likely to cause health problems.
- More conservative. Fourth, they are much easier to place than metal fillings. There is no need to drill out large cavities like there is with metal fillings, so the procedure is much simpler and quicker.
- Cost. Fifth, they are much more affordable than metal fillings. Composite resin fillings are an excellent option for anyone who wants to restore their smile without breaking the bank.
Do I need cavity treatment?
If you have been diagnosed with tooth decay and seek tooth-colored fillings to repair your smile, connect with Dr. Brian Gradinger to learn more about composite resin dental restorations. The office is located at 23838 Valencia Boulevard, Suite #301, and can be reached by calling (661) 450-6650 or requesting an appointment through our website on our appointment request and contact form. We are currently accepting new patients and are excited to meet you and assist you in your oral health journey!